Want your loved ones to experience the kind of financial assistance you've found from working with us on a well-thought-out financial strategy? Well, now you can.
All it takes is connecting your loved ones with a financial professional who can help them navigate the ups and downs of life.
For example, think about the people you know who are:
- facing the loss of a loved one
- undergoing a medical crisis
- thinking about retiring early
- concerned about running out of money
- unsure about paying for long-term care
- interested in tax-efficient income planning or preserving assets
Then, let your friend or family member know you'd like for them to have the opportunity to talk with us. There's never any pressure - just a listening ear and thoughtful guidance on their financial situation.
* Wolfgang Capital LCC does not offer tax planning or legal services, but may provide references to accounting, tax services or legal providers. They may also work with your attorney or independent tax or legal advisor.
We think of you as part of our family and would love to welcome those you care about to join our family firm.
When you refer a friend or family member to our firm, we reach out to ensure they are comfortable talking with us. If they are, we'll discuss the best way for us to connect - at an event, over the phone or during an in-person visit.
Unlike some awkward, salesy referral programs, we think of referrals as a positive way to make a difference in someone's life. That's why we encourage you to become an advocate for your referral's financial well-being and celebrate the courage it takes to face one's finances head-on!
It's time to refer! To share your referral, please send your referral's contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org, or make a "virtual introduction" by filling out this form:
Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. Insurance product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance carrier. Neither the firm nor its agents or representatives may give tax or legal advice.